"Words without poetry lack passion; words without passion lack persuasion; words without persuasion lack power."

Friday, February 11, 2011

Inspiration from the Inspire-er

I want to fall deeper in love with you. I know you are my source of comfort. I seek refuge in my secret place. Thank you Lord. You are the cornerstone of my existence, and I all truly desire is to please you Abba. Please give me the strength to die to myself daily and carry my cross as I run toward you. I will persevere in this race. May everything I do be intentional, everything to benefit your kingdom. I delight my self in you, and I know you will give me the desires of my heart. Your promises are emotionally unaltered, thank you. You have told me: “For I know the plans I have for you… plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Your grace overwhelms me. Help me to live a life worthy of you, so that others may see you working in me and believe. You are life to its full Lord, and I never want anything less! I love your people, and because of this I desperately and urgently want them to know you. I would truly rather live a life of poverty and bless the poor and defiled, rather then live a wealthy life from the world’s perspective. To me the earlier mentioned is a rich life indeed. Help me father to not love in word or talk, but instead in actions and in truth. You alone have captured my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...